Objectives Of IRO
The Objectives of the Organisation shall be:
- To inculcate the spirit of the friendship and co-operation among the leaders and followers of different religions.
- To improve the condition of the adherents of different religious in generally accepted moral principles.
- To organize by lawful and peaceful means a movement to eradicate the common evils prevailing among mankind.
- To work for the achievement of peace and goodwill among mankind.
- To promote mutual respect, assistance and protection among the adherents of different religions.
- To conduct prayers and meditation for the well being of mankind as often as possible and convenient.
- To promote in every way comity and co-operation among the followers of different religions for the good of mankind.
- To organise public lectures, demonstrations, study groups, radio and television publicity in an effort to familiarize the aims of the Organisation.
- To take such steps by personal or written appeals, public meetings or otherwise as may become necessary or expedient in the interests of mankind.
- To publish, circulate and distribute periodicals, leaflets or newsletters that the Organisation may think advisable for the promotion of its objectives.
- To intensify efforts in any other respect towards making the Organisation an effective body of friendship and brotherhood among the adherents of different religions without compromising any of his/her religious values.
- To accept affiliation, if desired, from or with any institution, society or association having objectives similar to those of the Organisation and to co-operate and work with any person or persons in furtherance of the objectives of the Organisation.
- And to generally do or perform necessary actions conducive to the attainment of t objectives of the Organisation.